A Vegetarian Source of DHA
Most people believe that fish are a rich source of DHA, when in fact fish get DHA from the algae in their foodchain. life’sDHA goes straight to the source, producing DHA from the same microalgae sources fish get it from. Grown in a controlled environment, life’sDHA is a vegetarian and sustainable source of DHA naturally free of ocean-borne contaminants.
Benefits of life'sDHA
- Vegetarian, sustainable source
- Free from the concern of ocean-borne contaminants
- Produced in an FDA-inspected facility under current Good Manufacturing Practices in a controlled environment from start to finish
- Trusted source used in over 99% of infant formulas in the US
- Provides important brain, eye and heart health benefits
Production of life'sDHA
life'sDHA's manufacturing plants specialize in the production and refinement of DHA from algae. The process begins with the initial algae cell culture and results in a highly purified DHA oil. The microalgae are grown in fermentors that range in size from 80,000 to 260,000 liters. When grown, the microalgae is then harvested and processed to extract the clear, amber-colored oil rich in DHA.