1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with unbleached parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a small bowl mix flax with water until it resembles the consistency of an egg and set aside.
3. Add bananas to medium sized mixing bowls and smash well with a fork. Add flax “egg,” peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, carrot and vanilla extract.
4. In a separate medium size bowl combine the dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt, mixing well.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Mix in the raisins, almonds, coconut and Vitacost® Super Cacao Coconut Bar with life’sDHA™ Omega-3, mixing well.
6. Place batter in refrigerator for 5-7 minutes to harden.
7. Drop a heaping tablespoon sized scoop of batter onto the parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Form slightly with hands so that cookies are uniform in size.
8. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until the cookies are fragrant and browned. Let cookies cool and then move to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container for a few days or freeze. Enjoy!